"The Gaze into the Sun."
"A power so decimating it sorches the heavens, with a cruelty so unpronounced it causes fear to infect even teh strongest Shinobi; the cold glare of the Hyuga's strongest."
Shikyo Fushiawase, rarely known by his birth name as Shikyo Hyuga, is an immensely powerful Shinobi hailing from the fallen village of Jumokugakure, which would later go on to become Konohagakure. His brother is Kisekiteki Hyuga, and both of them are two of the Seven Great Immortals, along with Orochimaru, Sairo Narashite, Kokuhyo Nara, Shitse Aburame, and their master, Satoshi Senju. He wandered the world for many years, attempting to recruit members for his Akatsukinosora (lit. Dawning Sky) but really started to expand upon it sometime after the Fourth Great Shinobi World War, recruit those such as Seishin Hyuga, who instantly became his second in command. Although he's commonly knwon as a Jack of All Traits, due to being well versed in m any forms of combat, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Senjutsu, Ninshu, ect), his most well known skills lay in his Legendary Taijutsu Grandmastery, earning him the two monickers Legendary Taijutsu Grandmaster and God of Martial Arts, two titles sought after by many who came after him.
Shikyo has had many great achievements during his life, and has wandered to many lands all over the Shinobi World. He's acclaimed to have been the creator of the Byakugan, along with his brother, even though that title actually belongs to his ancient ancestor, Kaguya Otsutsuki, and he's well knwon for having completely destroying entire villages single handedly, using only his Taijutsu. However, most of his abilities, in both Taijutsu and other, remain largely unknown to the public, due to how rare it is for anyone to actually survive any one encounter with him to tell the story and explain what he can do.
Without a shadow of a doubt, Shikyo is definitely one of the most unusual characters in the entirety of the series personality wise. Although most Shinobi who have encountered with him personally will immediately peg him as a one dimensional individual right away, due to things he's said and done, his true colors lie within shrouded mystery. Most of the time, he's depicted as a very cruel and apathetic individual. He's shown many times being willing to kill anyone who gets in his way without remorse or regret in order to achieve his own plans. He's even threatened the life of both his brother, Kisekiteki Hyuga, and one of his two Sensei, Shoyo Aburame, despite holding the upmost respect for both of them and their power; in fact, he claims that their great power is the reason he wants to fight them so much. He seeks to achieve his goals, no matter what the cost; goals of which remain hidden throughout the majority of the series. Those goals are eventually revealed to be to "eliminate" the concepts of fate and destiny which human beings are all bound to, and release them from it forever, although what he means by this remains unknown.
Although this is how he's usually seen, he has shown many instances of having a soft side, especially when it comes to his subordinates. Anyone who chooses on their own to fight and die for him--and he'd never, ever force anyone to at that--he holds the upmost respect for, and possesses great honor for them. For that reason, he'll never kill them out of spite or to achieve his own goals, unless they OK it first, or he has undenyable proof th at they've betrayed him and his trust. However, that being said, he does not take trust lightly; this is referenced to being due to major betrayals that he underwent sometime during his past, although this has yet to be confirmed. He prefers to treat his subordinates more like comrades rather than minions, and more than family rather than comrades, and would easily fight and die for them as much, if not more, than they would for him.
Although admittingly romance isn't his forte, he has developed two romantic interests in his long life. The first, many years ago, was the only female within the Seven Great Immortals, Sairo Yamanaka. Although this didn't go anywhere, as Sairo ended up choosing Kokuhyo Nara in the end, he still held great love and admiration for Sairo. Because of this, he would personally destroy anyone who threatened her life if Kokuhyo wasn't around at the time, and sometimes they would fight together for that very purpose. The other, who happens to be the second in command for the entirety of the Akatsukinosora criminal organization, is Seishin Hyuga. Although the two of them first met when Seishin was a child, Shikyo justifies their relationship by claiming that he is an individual "trapped in time" meaning that he technically has no age, and will live forever unless he's killed. His love for Seishin very well mimicks his love he once had for Sairo, although even deeper oddly enough. Although this love wasn't immediate, it really sparked once Seishin turned 18, and has developed over the years into something great. Due to these two romances, both Sairo and Seishin are the only two that Shikyo would never attempt to manipulate or kill, regardless of the situation. He also goes out of his way to protect Seishin, often putting him at odds with her and in minor arguements with her, (the same thing always occured between him and Sairo back in the day). Shikyo also holds a great amount of respect for his former Sensei, Satoshi Inuzuka, and will physically assault, and even kill, anyone who dares to speak ill of him, and partially blames himself for his Sensei's death.
HistoryShikyo was born hundreds of thousands of years ago to some unnamed parents, with several siblings, most notably his brother, Kisekiteki Hyuga. His entire family except for him and his brother died during an unnamed war when they were five, which left them homeless. This lasted for five years, until they wre finally found by a man by the name of Shoyo Aburame. This man took them in and raised them as his own children. Shikyo didn't learn about this until many years later, but Shoyo was actually a good friend of their parents. He'd been searching for them ever since the war ended. Despite being a direct descendant of the legendary Kaguya Otsutsuki, and thus had inherited most of her great power an perstige within the Hyuga Clan, Shikyo lived a very poor and painful childhood, due to the war which killed his family and made him homeless for five years of his life. Shikyo was born during a very dangerous time. It was the war torn era long before the First Great Shinobi World War. Even on the rare occasions when there were moments of peace, they didn't last very long, (generally no longer than a month or shorter), before another war would break out again, and Shikyo just happened to be unlucky enough to always be living where a large scale battle would break out at; that, and his master and father figure, Shoyo, was a general in the war, and thus had to always be on standby for battle. Because of that, immediately when Shoyo found them, he brought the two of them home and began training them to become great Shinobi for two reasons--so they could defend themself, but most importantly so they could help out with the wars later on in life.
Under Shoyo, for the next five years of his life, (until he was fifteen), Shikyo was taught all forms of Shinobi combat, including Taijutsu, (much different from Taijutsu in the present day), Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. Due to Shoyo not training Kisekiteki based on the latter's own personal choice, Shikyo decided to train with Kisekiteki instead, teaching him everything that he's learned from Shoyo. Once their initial training was done, the three, along with all of Shoyo's other subordinates, traveled across the world to the village known at that time as Jumokugakure (lit. Village Hidden in the Forests), where they were introduced to Shoyo's master, good friend, and fellow comrade in arms, Satoshi Inuzuka. In order to obtain the right to be trained under Satoshi, each one of them had to fight one on one with him and survive within the timespan of two hours of combat. Out of the 200 subordnates that Shoyo had, only ten, including Shikyo and Kisekiteki, actuallly passed the test; however, all of the others were still trained under Shoyo, even though they couldn't be trained under Satoshi. Shikyo had a rough relationship with Satoshi in the beginning. Due to his rough childhood, he always had an issue with authority figures of all sorts; before this, the only authority figure that he didn't have a problem with and/or get in a physical fight with was Shoyo, due to him saving Shikyo from homelessness and possible certain death. Although Satoshi felt sympathy for the child due to his horrible past, he was still incredibly strict and harsh with him, which often put the two at odds with each other. Despite this, however, within the next three years, after learning about Satoshi's power and values, he did earn a newfound amount of respect and aspiration for his new master. Their nearly constent training lasted for 15 years, and ended when Shikyo was 30. By the age of 20 Shikyo was allowed to fight on the front lines, and by the age of 25 Shikyo was made a general in the war; due to that, he was able to fight alonside his master, Shoyo, as well as his brother, Kisekiteki, who also rose thorugh the ranks at the exact same rate that he did.
Powers and Abilities
Overwhelming Chakra Powers: One of the most unbelievably terrifying traits about Shikyo's power is his Chakra, which frightens the very souls of most Shinobi he encounters. His Chakra is so great that he's completely mastered the Yin-Yang Chakra, a feat very few Shinobi are ever capable of, which thus automatically allowed him to completely master the elemental Chakra Natures Fire Release, Lightning Release, Wind Release, Earth Release, and Water Release. However, that's only part of it. He's also mastered Light Release, and Grandmastered Dark Release, as well as Grandmastered many thousands of high level Taijutsu techniques which takes up loads of his Chakra, and can perform hundreds, even thousands of techniques in rapid succession, and still have room for more fighting and Chakra usage. He's also capable of mastering a technique known as Chakra Restraint, which involves him using thousands of high level techniques in rapid succession while using the least amount of Chakra possible, by super compressing it inside of his own body while he forms the hand seals to use the techniques. On it's own, his Chakra, according to legend, has been compared to that of the late Hagaromo Otsutsuki, but that's yet to be seen in the modern day, so it has yet to actually be confirmed. Even without his Biju, his Chakra alone is capable of turning entire mountain ranges to dust in an instant when it's at full power, and render entire armies paralyzed, unable to move and open for attack, for hours after he happens to leave, (provided tha the actually spares their lives, that is). When the Byakugan is used to sense his Chakra, it's seen as pure black in color, wavy, and stretches high into the sky, scarring away even the clouds in it's wake. It's so thick and intense it's even able to create a powerful, durable barrier around him if he wills it to, to protect him from enemy attacks, and only those with a Dojutsu will be able to sense the shield, such as the Byakugan or the Sharingan. During the First Great Shinobi World War, he's even been sighted making armies of enemies suffocate by literally making their lungs collapse in on theirselves, using just his Chakra alone. If he concentrates hard enough, Shikyo can also forcefully make his Chakra visible to everyone, even those not possessing Dojutsu such as Byakugan or Sharingan, which, oddly enough, intensifies it even more than before.
- Chakra Restraint: This is a technique which involves him using thousands of high level techniques in rapid succession while using the least amount of Chakra possible, by super compressing it inside of his own body while he forms the hand seals to use the techniques.
- Chakra Surpression: By simply looking or gazing over at the desired enemy or enemies, Shikyo's able to use his sheer force of will and Chakra to forcefully surpress the Chakra of even some of the most powerful of his enemies. This way, even on the rare occasion that he meets an enemy who actually has more Chakra than him, he's able to fight on equal or greater footing than them with ease.
- Masterful Chakra Control: Despite his gigantic, unearthly, overwhelming amount of Chakra, Shikyo does appear to have absolutely perfect control over all of it, regardless of how much or how little he's using at a time, the location he's at, time of day, ect. He's seen using many differnet Chakra Related techniques, such as Chakra Restraint, Chakra Surpression, Killing Intent, Chakra Detection, among others, at the same exact time, while still retaining full control of his own powers, never fully succuming to total exhaustion from it.
- Killing Intent: Oddly enough, this is one of the few techniques in Shikyo's possession that he didn't learn himself, but insterad learned from his own master, Satoshi Inuzuka. By super imposing his own Chakra on his enemies, one of two effects can occur. The most common effect is that his Chakra will force their lungs to collapse in on themselves, thereby killing them. Depending on the victim's overall power and Chakra levels, their lungs could either collapse slowly, or simply crush instantaneously, which would in turn cause their heads to explode, as well. The other method for using this technique would to be to cause unberrable, terrifying fear in their hearts, souls, and minds. This will cause them to collapse and fall unconcious instantly. After this, depending on how strong of Shinobi they are, they'll either just fall unconcious and wake up eventually completely fine, fall unconcious and wake up eventually but they'll be too fatally damaged to be a Shinobi any further, or just simply die from the strain and stress that it has on them. According to Sairo Yamanaka, this technique is one of the many reasons why very few Shinobi are unable to get even close to him for a single second at a time without being killed by him. He does it so silently, so motionlessly, without his Chakra being able to being sensed by almost anyone as it moves toward the victim's of the technique. He's able to use this ability by either looking directly at them, or directly away from them, with his eyes either open or closed, and they all appear to have the exact same effects regardless.
- Chakra Detection: Shikyo's always been known for having a renowned sense for detecting Chakra. Because of this, it was extremely rare back in the day for any Shinobi or Shinobi Armies to get anywhere near Jumokugakure without him knowing, so they couldn't harm it. Using his Byakugan, Kisekiteki once saw inside of Shikyo's head, and what he saw stunned him. He saw several thousands of tiny, microsopic chambers, overflowing with his Chakra. This Chakra serves as constent signal repeaters, which will instantaneously notify him when someone dangerous is about to come near, regardless of how much Chakra they have, or how far away they are. Back before the First Great Shinobi World War began he sensed the enemies months before they arrived, when they were across the entire world still, so that Konohagakure could prepare for battle. He was able to instantly pinpoint every individual enemies exact locations, and where each one of them would enter the village from, so that it would be literally impossible for them to be caught off guard by them.
Resistance to Poison
In order to maintaine a an absolutely unwavery immunity to all posisions, since he was a child Shikyo injected into his own body a deluted sample of a poison that he created himself every single day; he created it using his very own Chakra. Due to thsese constent experiments on his own body with poison, Shikyo has obtained an unrivaled immunity tall poisons in the world. Even Sunagakure, which are well known for their production and usage of high level poisons, either by creating them artificially or by growing them naturally, (the latter being even more effective than the former), are incapable of creating or growing poisons that can even come close to affecting him. Within the past ten years he began injecting poison into himself three times a day instead of just one, if he has enough time to, making himself even more resisstant to poison.
- Knowledge and Usage of Poisons: During his travels, Shikyo has studied all sorts of poisons all over the world, most notably poisons from Sunagakure and Konohagakure, which are said to have the most powerful, deadliest poisons in the entire world. Whenever he finds a new poison he makes the effort to learn everything about it, obtain it, and then inject it into himself so that he can become even more resistant to poisons. Some of his most used poisons come from a plant known as Black Shade, a rare and deadly plant found in the deep deserts of Sunagakure, as well as Red Ivy, a rare and deadly form of ivy found within the forests of Konohagakure, (most notably the Forest of Death, but also ther forests as well). Every poison he finds he then experiments with in order to create his own unique, original poisons to use in combat. The methods of which he uses them tends to varry, but he'll usually put them on his fingers, hands, toes, or feet when he uses his Taijutsu abilities so that, even if his opponent somehow survives the blows, they'll also be poisoned, on top of already being fatally wounded, (usually), from the initial attacks. Due to his imunity to poisons he wouldn't be affected by them touching his skin, and he'll usually be able to take out stronger enemies much easier. Because of his overwhelming knowledge and usage of poisons, he has also developed several Jutsu that have to do with poisons as well. All of the techniques that he developed using poison he created hundreds of years ago, and decided to spread across the entire world for everyone interested in poisons to potentially learn. For example, Shizune Kato is a master of poison related Jutsu, most notably Ninja Art: Poison Fog, even though she's never actually met him personally to learn them from him.
- Ninja Art: Poison Fog Technique Grandmaster: This is an advanced technique which allows the practitioner to breath a gigantic cloud of poison gas or fog to surround the enemy or enemies desired to be infected by it. Although difficult to perform no matter who uses it, the power level will greatly differ, more than almost any other Jutsu known, depending on who's performing it. For example, when Shizune performs it, due to her having a lot less experience than Shikyo, it usually only covers a few enemies at a time who are standing right next to each other; she can, however, expand it to cover an area the size of the Training Field in Konohagakure, or perhaps slightly larger than even that, if she puts enough of her Chakra into it. In addition to that, although it is still super effective when she uses it, a master of poisons, such as Shikyo or anyone in Sunagakure or a lot of other Shinobi in Konohagakure, will be able to easily get rid of the poison in their bodies. Shikyo, however, has a completely different level of mastery when it comes to this technique. His poison fog is able to cover an area like the entirety of Konohagakure on a normal usage, or the entirety of the Land of Fire when he puts more Chakra into it, and nobody has ever found a way to get rid of the poison in their bodies. According to Shikyo, this is mainly due to how much he experimented on his body with differnet types of poisons, including his own. This not only gave him a Godly immunity to poisons, as explained previously, but it also overwhelmingly increased the power, radius, and overall effectiveness of all of his poison related techniques; due to this, not only are his poisons supposedly impossible to get rid of, but they act and spread faster than any poison known to man, so even if someone knew how to dispose of it, they wouldn't actually be able to before it killed them unbelievably quickly. The fog of poison is also thick and potent enough to act as a barrier or shield of sorts. However, although it is quite durable, it isn't nearly as great as it's other abilities, and can easily be destroyed at the hands of a true master or grandmaster of a particular direct physical attack-related ability, (ie. Taijutsu, Lightning Release, Fire Release, Water Release, Wind Relese, Earth Release, Dark Release, and Light Release), as well as things like Susano'o attacks, (even Itachi's, which isn't known for it's attacks), and Amaterasu and Blaze Release.
- Ninja Art: Liquid Poison Technique Grandmaster: This is an advanced technique which allows the practitioner to liquify poison gas' and fogs for different usages or purposes. Although it is possible to create this liquid artificially, by collecting the required ingredients, (mainly poisonous plants), and boiling them at the exact, perfect temperature, Shikyo explains and demonstrates that it's much more useful when it's created using poison already released, as he always does. Shikyo can use this liquid to dip blades, such as Shuriken, Kunai, Daggers, Neetles, or swords in, and use them in combat so the blades are far more effective. As explained previously with the poison fog, Shikyo can also dip his fingers and hands in the liquid poison to make his Taijutsu far more effective and powerful than it already is.
Master of Stealth
Prodigal Level Intellect
- Master of Strategy:
- Skilled Orator:
One of Shikyo's greatest skills is his ability to manipulate and control people, which, according to Shoyo, is wh at makes him such a dangerous person to just meet alone. He's described by many people as a very swave and cheresmatic person, which of course isn't his true personality, but is his temporary persona when it comes to him wanting to manipulate others. Supposedly, almost every member in his worldwide organization Akatsukinosora joined due to how excelent he is at maniuplating them and convincing them into joining that way. He's able to do many things with his maniuplation, such as getting people to die for him, to fight alongside him, to work for him in general, or even to fall in love with him, which he's done many times before, the only one he didn't being Seishin Hyuga, who claims to have fell in love with him naturally due to her abnormally high resistance to being maniuplated. Shikyo uses kind words and promises rewards in the end if others do as he says; although this isn't neccesarily a lie, as he will reward his subordinates if they succeed, he never actually garuntees their own survival to actually acquire their reward. Although he does appear to care very deeply for his subordinates, and would prefer not to manipulate them if he doesn't absolutely have to, he has honed and highly conditioned this abilities just in case, which have proved to be very valuable and useful to him over the years. According to Shikyo, the only two people he has ever met whom he would never even think about or dare to maniuplate are Sairo Yamanaka and Seishin Hyuga, who were the only two women that he ever genuinely fell in love with, (although he did attempt to maniuplate Seishin at first, he ended up genuinely falling in love with her later on).
- Enhanced White Blood Cell Count:
- Enhanced Vitality:
- Abnormal Healing Rate:
- Augmented Adrenal Gland:
Shikyo has one of the most powerful wills ever noted in a Shinobi. No matter how much abuse that he takes during a particuarly tough battle, he always bounces back in full force, and actually appears to get even stronger than before due to his increase of adrenaline and rage. The source of his powerful will has been depated over the years. Some guess that it was due to his dangerous, harsh, horrible, and terrifying childhood, while others guess that it's due to him being constently involved in wars ever since he was a child and for the vast majority of his life. Shikyo, however, does admit that it is indeed a combination of both of those reasons, he also notes that it's due to him having a goal to complete during his life, and his willingness to complete that said goal to matter what the cost, no matter what he has to do, at the risk of his very own soul. This determination and resolve has created, as Kisekiteki describes it, a nearly impeneterable barrier of invisible energy around him, wehich makes him almost impossible to kill, and not just because he's immortal; that's just an additional prize for him. It's for this reason that, during the First Great Shinobi World War, he didn't acuire a single scratch on him from all the attacks that scored a direct hit, and in every other war that he ever participated in he obtained very little, if any, scratches on him. His absolute resolve to succeed with his plans makes him a nearly unstoppale force. It's for this very reason that he's not afraid to enter the battlefield right away before all of his subordinates are killed, and is in fact completely willing to, and wants to. During a war long before the First Great Shinobi World War, which was the toughest war that he ever participated in supposedly, he got nearly all the flesh sheered off of his bones, and many of the bones and muscles in his body completely shattered, but he still ened up as the victor at the end of the war, which only goes further to sament exactly how powerful this man's will truly is, and one of the major reasons why he's always been feared all over the Shinobi World as a powrful, dangerous, and deadly enemy that nobody wants to fight, or even meet, if they don't actually have to.
- Imposision of Will: A unique trait about Shikyo is that he's able to super impose his own will power on his subordinates, so he can keep them fighting, alive, for a lot longer than they'd normally be able to. When he does this, for a brief amount of time, their will literally becomes exactly identical to his own will, which means they'll fight similarly to him, and they'll usually survive in the end. Rarely do they end up dying in the end, but even if they do, Shikyo can still force them to continue fighting until the battle's over, (or until their body's destroyed, whichever comes first), controlling them almost like a human puppet. He's able to do this to entire armies at a time with ease, with little to no effort at all. Most of the time the Shinobi who he does this to don't even realize that he's the one responsible unless he decides to tell them about it, due to how subtle that it actually is.
Legendary Taijutsu Grandmaster
Among the Five Kamui, Shikyo has always been known as the respective Kamui of Taijutsu. Even as a child, Shikyo's Taijutsu powers were completely unrivaled by anyone else. Even his brother, Kisekiteki, who is a Taijutsu Grandmaster in and of himself, they still pale in comparison to Shikyo's. All over the world, he's well knwon as the Legendary Taijutsu Grandmaster. On the battlefield, enemy Shinobi from all nations are told to flee on sight, keeping his Taijutsu skills in mind. In addition to that, he has mastered all sorts of diferent styles of martial arts, earning him the additioinal monicker "God of Martial Arts."General Hand to Hand Powers; Shikyo rarely has to use any of his most powerful Taijutsu techniques, due to how effective his normal hand to hand combat powers are. He's capable of easily and quickly taking on hundreds, or even thousands, of foes at once, using nothing but unnarmed combat, as seen clearly when he took out the entirety of Konoha's ANBU Black Ops using nothing but this, within a matter of ten minutes or so. With his quick kicks, punches, jabs, knees jabs, elbow jabs, throws, and blocks, it's almost unheard of for anyone to ever dodge, block, or counter his attacks. His standard punches and kicks are powerful enough to blow holes straight through his enemies upon contact, and leave many, deep cuts on nearby enemies if they're too close. Shikyo also has a keen sense of detection, which also aids him in his Taijutsu combat. Even without using his Kekkei Genkai, the Byakugan, Shikyo is able to not only detect the presents of those that are about to attack him, even if they're making no noise at all and forcefully hiding their presence, but he can also detect enemies from afar who are coming toward him, to a certain extent. This is handy not only in direct confrontations, but also when he's wandering around and has enemies spying on him--he could easily sense them, and then quickly take them out, even if they're behind a tree, boulder, or mountain. Shikyo will often throw an enemy into other enemies, with so much intense force that it causes fatal damage to not only the one, (or ones), he threw, but also the one, (or ones), he threw them into. During an ancient battle he had with Kisekiteki, hundreds of years ago, the latter had to wait awhile before continuing the battle, due to how ferocious the damage of the throw as, and how much of a toll that it took on him. In addition, he's shown tossing the Stupid Brothers, Fujin and Raijin, hundreds of miles with one toss, at the same exact time, one arm each, killing both of them on impact, and destroying much of the landscape around them when they struck down, leaving their bodies almost unrecognizable. During combat, Shikyo has always preferred an "off the ground" style of fighting. This of course means that, when he's fighting a large group of enemies at once, he'll jump up in the air and kick one, using the forward and upward momentum to keep himself in the air and keep attacking, without touching the ground even once. However, despite this being his most preferrable form of combat, he's still well versed with on the ground fighting as well.
Hyper Speed Combat: Even without his total speed being implimented, Shikyo's attacks are generally seen as mere blurs. During his battle with Sasuke Uchiha, even Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan working together were barely able to track Shikyo's movements. Sasuke was able to finallly reach him when he activated his Mangekyo Rinnegan, all Shikyo had to do was forcefully increase his speed even further to drop from Sasuke's sight once more. In a room crowded with a group of thousands of enemies, he's abel to take them all out, single handedly, without being seen at all unless he allows them to see him, using the walls as achor points to jump off of and keep up his speed at top notch.
Martial Arts Grandmaster: During his long life, Shikyo has always based every basic or powerful Taijutsu technique that he himself created off of different martial arts all over the world, which he learned and completely mastered beyond anyone else, even their original creators. Shikyo explains that the basis for Taijutsu is the martial arts around the world that are spread and taught, and without all of them the simple concept of Taijutsu would not exist at all. All martial arts, from Karate, to Takkeyon, Taekwondo, Jujutsu, Baguazhang, or anything else, are required in order to find a perfect balance and foundation in one's soul, and ultimately for truly understanding the the teachings of Taijutsu and what it's all about. It's because of this that Shikyo never skimpted on his training, learning, teachings, and understandings of the martial arts, and practiced with them almost constently. Although his best martial art is said to be Baguazhang, mainly due to the fact that it was the original foundation for his Byakugan's Gentle Fist, (only far expanded in terms of the actual Gentle Fist), all of the martial arts that he's mastered are seen on Godlike proportions when he uses them, just the same with all of the rest of his Taijutsu powrs, abilities, and techniques. The world's Martial Arts are the foundation for his Taijutsu, which he cherishes more than anything else in his wide, vast array of abilities.
Overwhelming Repertoire of Techniques: Due to his years of experience, Shikyo has obtained an almost unrivaled knowledge of different and powerful Taijutsu techniques.
- Single Bone: This is one of the most simple Taijutsu techniques in concept, and yet one of the most ancient modern Taijutsu techniques, and one of the most powerful while in Shikyo's personal usage. It's a simple, forward punch, capable of causing utter destruction and devastation to entire mountains and creating craters. When Kisekiteki used this technique against a group of enemies during training, due to his own Taijutsu Grandmastery, he was able to completely destroy the entire army of hundreds of enemy Shinobi, (during the First Great Shinobi World War), using only one attack; however, according to Shikyo, Kisekiteki was only using a fraction of it's total power. It's true destructive power is ten times stronger than Kisekiteki's version, making it also one of the most legendary Taijutsu techniques that was ever created, created by Shikyo himself. Not only will it completely destroy all the enemies that it strikes directly, but any enemies that are nearby will also be fatally wounded, or at least cut up a bit, for several miles, weather they're standing on any side of Shikyo. By tensing up his muscles he can control the actual speed precicely. The faster the speed is will cause the physical force to dramatically increase, and slowing the speed will cause his fist to temporarily sharpen to easier sheer straight through the target. By overwhelmingly increasing the size in his muscles he's able to increase the speed and decrease it at the same time, thereby increasing both the cutting power and the physical strength at the same time. Shikyo explains that he does this by rapidly increasing and decreasing the speed and the flow of the Chakra in his arm and fist over and over again, thereby allowing him to use the maximum amount of power with this technique. It's fasted speed can't even be seen at all, even by Kisekiteki Hyuga's Byakugan--that is, when Shikyo's arm is at it's side, he's able to perform all the actions neccesary for the usage of the technique, which includes lifting his arm up, completely powering up, (whichever version he wants to perform), and striking, faster than the blink of an eye; although Kisekiteki would be able to use his Tenkei Byakugan to kind of see it, in order to see it and dodge in time he'd need to use his Tenkei Shippu Byakugan. The aftereffects of the attack are powerful enough to cause sonic waves that can either temporarily or permanently make nearby enemies deaf, depending on how close to him or the target that they are at the moment.
- Single Bone: Blaze: This is a powerful yet simple enhancement to the regular Single Bone. By centralizing enough Chakra into his fist, building up enough speed, as well as building up enough friction, Shikyo's able to cause his target or targets to ignite or explode in a blaze of fire upon impact, causing much more siginificant damage than normal. The flames will reach high into the clouds and spread for miles upon miles on end. Although a powerful technique, it does have one critical weakness. When used against a Fire Release Grandmaster like Kokuhyo Nara, or anyone who's anywhere close to that, the ability can be canceled out by their overwhelming powers at Fire Release. Although normally the regular Single Bone, although not being able to overpower them, would at least be able to leave Shikyo undamaged from the opposing flames, it's not the cause when he uses this. This is mainly due to the critical drawback that he has to greatly reduce the amount of physical power and physical strength in the attack in order to attain allt he fire powers, (which is what normally would save him from being damaged horrifically), and of course he's unable to produce fire that's anywhere close to what Kokuhyo, or any other Fire Release Grandmaster, for that matter, are able to produce in defense. Because of this, Shikyo never uses this technique against opponents like that. Although it works just fine against a few Masters, most Experts, and all Practitioners, or lower of the Fire Release, due to his flames being greater than theirs, and thus having the ability to protect him from recieving critical damage from their flames. During an ancient training battle he had with Kokuhyo, he larned the hard way how useless this ability is against him, (he used it right before using the Double Bone: Blaze on him), and ended up being unable to use both of his hands for several months on end for anything at all.
- Single Bone: Surge: This is an expansion to the simple Single Bone technique which causes a gigantic surge of electricity to emmite and cause significant more damage to the enemy; according to Shikyo, this expansion is actually triple the power, at least, to the previous expansion of Single Bone, Single Bone: Blaze. Upon contact, electricity will errupt from his fist destrying the ground for miles on end, and, when he uses it at it's full power, creating craters and creaves in it's wake. The sheer amount of destructive power in this technique is the direct result of the amount of speed his fist builds up, along with the amount of friction that it builds up, as well as the amount of Chakra that he pours into his fist. However, despite being so powerful, it does have it's weaknesses. The first, and most obvious, is that it doesn't give him Lightning Release Grandmaster powers with the electricity released from it. Against someone like Kisekiteki Hyuga, who's well known for being the Legendary Lightning Release Grandmaster, this technique wouldn't stand a chance of so much as getting even close to getting past the lightning if Kisekiteki used enough of his lightning powers. The other major weakness of this technique is that the lightning produced still follows the standard rules of how Lightning Release reacts with Water Release. For example, during an ancient training battle that Shikyo had with Sairo Yamanaka, who's well known for being the Legendary Water Release Grandmaster, this technique was rendered completely useless to her Water Release techniques, due to water being a natural conductor of electricity; however, for some reason, that didn't appear to apply when she used her Blood Release Kekkei Genkai, possibly due to it not actually b eing pure, 100% water.
- Single Bone: Destruction: This expansion to the regular Single Bone technique, upon contact, sends out powerful sonic waves around the landscape capable of completely destroying mountain ranges and creating craters and crevases with ease, without even touching the said mountain ranges or the ground for the craters and crevases. On top of that, all of the debris and rubble will fly at all of the nearby enemies, and will be temporarily under Shikyo's control almost as if he's using an Earth Release technique, even though he's actually not. However, despite how powerful this technique is, it still has to obey the rules that are set in stone in terms of Earth Release's relationships with other Elemental Release Styles, namely Lightning Release. Lightning Release is naturally superior to Earth Release, due to the Lightning being able to easily break the rocks and stones of the Earth Release techniques. Kisekiteki is able to use his Lightning Release, as the Legendary Lightning Release Grandmaster, to block off all the debris and rubble, as well as send attacks back at Shikyo without them being obstructed by the debris and rubble at all. In addition, the technique also appears to be rendered completely useless against Shoyo Aburame, being the Legendary Earth Release Grandmaster, who's able to use Earth Release techniques that can easily overpower it.
- Single Bone: Ultimate Destruction:
- Double Bone: Double Bone, as it's name would suggest, is simply a double fisted version of Shikyo's Single Bone. Because of this, it usually doubles the overall power of the Single Bone, although Shikyo's able to easily provide much greater power than even that. Upon contact, everything and everyone which it stricks directly, as well as everything and everyone nearby, are completely destroyed without a trace of them left behind, instantaneously, no pain or agony involved. Kisekiteki Hyuga used a primative version of this technique during an ancient battle that he had with his Biju, the Eleven Tailed Praying Mantis, in order to keep him under control; however, according to Shikyo, Kisekiteki only used 10% of the technique's true power, and still managed to win the battle instantaneously. On the other side of things, Satoshi Inuzuka used the technique in an ancient training battle with all of his Ninken at once to defeat all of them instantaneously; however, Shikyo explains that he only managed to use 50% of the technique's true power during that time. Although back then even Shikyo was unable to use the full power of the technique.....nobody could.....but over the years, Shikyo has completely mastered it, thus unveiling the true devastating, overwhelming power that it actually holds, which was a shock to even Shikyo when he finally did. Although one of the most primative and powerful Taijutsu techniques, it's also one that anyone can technically use. When discussing the power of Double Bone, one starts by putting it in three inital categories of power, (you can do the same with Single Bone, but due to it's inferiority most people, including Shikyo, usually don't). It goes from one tier, to two tier, to three tier, and each tier has a precentage range from 0%, (the weakest of each tier), to 100%, (the strongest of each tier), the latter of which being the version that only Shikyo can use within the third tier. Taijutsu Masters like Rock Lee and Might Guy are only able to use up to first tier 100%, and only if they try their hardest to do so. The main cause of most Shinobi's trouble with releasing the true power of the Double Bone, aside from the obvious difficulty with the sheer amount of power released with it, is not being able to fully understand exactly what the Double Bone is. At first glance it appears to just be a simple expansion, double version, of the Single Bone technique; however, while this is partially true, not completely. The truth behind the true power of the Single Bone lies in the circulation of of Chakra not only in his fists and arms, but also in his Chakra Network System in general. Shikyo's Chakra Network System is very differently designed as most Shinobi's, in that instead of having 360 Chakra Points, he instead hasten separate chambers, and each chamber has 500 Chakra Points, with a total of 50,000 Chakra Points in total. Although not used for individual techniques very often, the conception of the Double Bone, although not completely relient on this, was based at it's fullest extent from Shikyo's own personal Chakra Network System, how it looks and is designed, and how it flows through his body. It's because of this reason that Shikyo is literally, at least as it appears thus far, the only one capable of achieving the full power of the Double Bone. Atlhough he claims that if someone else were to unlock a Chakra Network System similar to or the same as his they could as well, but that has yet to ever happen, as it's currently unknown how he actually achieved this type of a Chakra Network System to begin with.
- Double Bone: Blaze: This is a powerful yet simple enhancement to the regular Double Bone. By centralizing enough Chakra into his fist, building up enough speed, as well as building up enough friction, Shikyo's able to cause his target or targets to ignite or explode in a blaze of fire upon impact, causing much more siginificant damage than normal. The flames will reach high into the clouds and spread for miles upon miles on end. Unlike the Double Bone: Blaze, the flames are capable, if he uses enough power, to spread all across a huge village such as Konohagakure, and possibly even far past that even. Although a powerful technique, it does have one critical weakness. When used against a Fire Release Grandmaster like Kokuhyo Nara, or anyone who's anywhere close to that, the ability can be canceled out by their overwhelming powers at Fire Release. Although normally the regular Double Bone, although not being able to overpower them, would at least be able to leave Shikyo undamaged from the opposing flames, it's not the cause when he uses this. This is mainly due to the critical drawback that he has to greatly reduce the amount of physical power and physical strength in the attack in order to attain allt he fire powers, (which is what normally would save him from being damaged horrifically), and of course he's unable to produce fire that's anywhere close to what Kokuhyo, or any other Fire Release Grandmaster, for that matter, are able to produce in defense. Because of this, Shikyo never uses this technique against opponents like that. Although it works just fine against a few Masters, most Experts, and all Practitioners, or lower of the Fire Release, due to his flames being greater than theirs, and thus having the ability to protect him from recieving critical damage from their flames. During an ancient training battle he had with Kokuhyo, he larned the hard way how useless this ability is against him, (he used it right after attempting to use the Single Bone: Blaze on him), and ended up being unable to use both of his hands for several months on end for anything at all.
- Double Bone: Surge: This is an expansion to the simple Double Bone technique which causes a gigantic surge of electricity to emmite and cause significant more damage to the enemy; according to Shikyo, this expansion is actually triple the power, at least, to the previous expansion of Double Bone, Double Bone: Blaze. Upon contact, electricity will errupt from his fist destrying the ground for miles on end, and, when he uses it at it's full power, creating craters and creaves in it's wake. The sheer amount of destructive power in this technique is the direct result of the amount of speed his fist builds up, along with the amount of friction that it builds up, as well as the amount of Chakra that he pours into his fist. However, despite being so powerful, it does have it's weaknesses. The first, and most obvious, is that it doesn't give him Lightning Release Grandmaster powers with the electricity released from it. Against someone like Kisekiteki Hyuga, who's well known for being the Legendary Lightning Release Grandmaster, this technique wouldn't stand a chance of so much as getting even close to getting past the lightning if Kisekiteki used enough of his lightning powers. The other major weakness of this technique is that the lightning produced still follows the standard rules of how Lightning Release reacts with Water Release. For example, during an ancient training battle that Shikyo had with Sairo Yamanaka, who's well known for being the Legendary Water Release Grandmaster, this technique was rendered completely useless to her Water Release techniques, due to water being a natural conductor of electricity; however, for some reason, that didn't appear to apply when she used her Blood Release Kekkei Genkai, possibly due to it not actually b eing pure, 100% water.
- Double Bone: Destruction: This expansion to the regular Double Bone technique, upon contact, sends out powerful sonic waves around the landscape capable of completely destroying mountain ranges and creating craters and crevases with ease, without even touching the said mountain ranges or the ground for the craters and crevases. On top of that, all of the debris and rubble will fly at all of the nearby enemies, and will be temporarily under Shikyo's control almost as if he's using an Earth Release technique, even though he's actually not. However, despite how powerful this technique is, it still has to obey the rules that are set in stone in terms of Earth Release's relationships with other Elemental Release Styles, namely Lightning Release. Lightning Release is naturally superior to Earth Release, due to the Lightning being able to easily break the rocks and stones of the Earth Release techniques. Kisekiteki is able to use his Lightning Release, as the Legendary Lightning Release Grandmaster, to block off all the debris and rubble, as well as send attacks back at Shikyo without them being obstructed by the debris and rubble at all. In addition, the technique also appears to be rendered completely useless against Shoyo Aburame, being the Legendary Earth Release Grandmaster, who's able to use Earth Release techniques that can easily overpower it.
- Double Bone: Ultimate Destruction:
- Leaf Whirlwind:
- Leaf Strong Whirlwind:
- Leaf Great Whirlwind:
- Leaf Hurricane:
- Leaf Strong Hurricane:
- Leaf Great Hurricane:
- Iron Palm:
- Double Iron Palm:
- Thrust Fingers:
- Double Thrust Fingers:
- Bamboo Dragonfly:
- Waterfall Carp:
- Ten Thousand Punches:
- Spinning Tornado Kicks:
- Gating Mad Stomping:
- Mirror Opening:
- Thunder King Fist:
- Single Finger Poke:
- Double Finger Poke:
- First Gate: Gate of Opening: The Gate of Opening, located at the Brain, is very simple in the hands of any normal user, but is still very devastating in the hands of Shikyo. To put it terms that everyone else could understand, Kisekiteki explaiend it like this. When any normal user would open up three of the gates, they'd release about as much power as Shikyo when he opens up one gate. This, of course, includes speed, physical strength, and Chakra.
- Front Lotus:
- Back Lotus:
- First Intermediate Gate: Gate of Closing:
- Second Gate: Gate of Healing:
- Third Gate: Gate of Life:
- Reverse Lotus:
- Second Intermediate Gate: Gate of Joy:
- Fourth Gate: Gate of Pain:
- Fifth Gate: Gate of Limit:
- Third Intermediate Gate: Gate of Shock:
- Sixth Gate: Gate of View:
- Morning Peacock:
- Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder:
- Daytime Tiger:
- Fourth Intermediate Gate: Gate of Rest:
- Eighth Gate: Gate of Death: Shikyo is one of only two people, the other being his brother, Kisekiteki, who's able to open up the Eight Gate without actually dying, which is located at the heart. This is presumed to be because of not only his vast, overwhelming amount of years of experience and training, but also because those two are the only ones to master the intermediate gates, which allows them to open up more gates without succuming to the full side effects of them. Although it's unknown if he's abel to remain int his form for an unlimited amount of time and still survive; the longest he's ever remained with the eighth gate open is two minutes, which allows lots of people to assume that he actually can't, however, this has yet to actually be confirmed. When he releases the Eighth Gate, Shikyo's overall physical strength, speed, and Chakra are all overwhelmingly increased, as per usual. Instead of the regular fire, which Might Guy gets covered it when he uses it, Shikyo gets covered in Black Fire, in order to show the obvious power difference between the two in that state. In terms of his overall power increase, Kisekiteki put it in terms that everyone else could understand. For a normal master of the Eight Gates, if 24 gates actually existed, (whcih they don't, obviously), and they used it, they would be roughly at the power that Shikyo actually is with his Eighth Gate. His Chakra can be seen, felt, and is terrifyingly feared all over the entirety of the Land of Fire.
- Evening Elephant:
- Nighttime Falcon:
- Midnight Dragon:
- Open Palm Strike:
- Open Palm Strike Creacent Wave:
- Open Palm Strike Electrical Surge:
- Four Finger Strike:
- Four Finger Strike Creacent Wave:
- Four Finger Strike Electrical Surge:
- Triple Finger Strike:
- Triple Finger Strike Creacent Wave:
- Triple Finger Strike Electrical Surge:
- Double Finger Strike:
- Double Finger Strike Creacent Wave:
- Double Finger Strike Electrical Surge:
- Single Finger Strike:
- Single Finger Strike Creacent Wave:
- Single Finger Strike Electrical Surge:
- Skeletal Manipulation: This is one of the most advanced forms of Taijutsu, which Shikyo developed many years ago after observing the first Kaguya battle with his Bone Manipulation Kekkei Genkai. Although he didn't neccesarily "copy" the technique, as Kekkei Genkai can't be copied regardless of what method is used. Instead he observed it in battle enough,a nd then trained with that very Kaguya enough, in order to apply a very similar, yet oddly even more advanced, version to his Taijutsu Grandmastery. Shikyo's able to grab bones and pull them out of his own body to use as physical weapons, or launch them out of his own body to use as projectile weapons, and can do this many times over almost instantaneously. This can be as minor as launcing tiny bones out of his fingertips, to as major as taking the long bones in his legs or arms to use as physical weapons, to pulling out his actual spinal cord to use as a physical weapon. Like the Bone Manipualtion Techniuqe of the Kaguya Clan, whenever he removes a bone from his body, a new bone takes it's place very quickly; however, unlike the Bone Manipulation Technique of the Kaguya Clan, which requires several seconds for the bone to be replaced, it occurs literally instantly with Shikyo, as in as he removes it, it immediately begins to replace itself. During his battle with Kimmimaru Kaguya, all Shikyo used was his Skeletal Manipulation techniques, and he was able to easily dominate Kimmimaru, even when the latter used the full extent of his Bracket Dance, which included his Curse Mark of Heaven. His bones are completely indestructable as well, weather they're inside or outside of his body; this wasn't the case back in the day when he first created the technique, but over the years, after having them being broken millions of times, they regrew much stronger than they were before so that nobody can break them again. Due to this, he's able to create teh ultimate attack and the ultimate defense using his own bones. During a training match against Kensei Koshiharu, the final remaining successor to the Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai, lamented that fighting against Shikyo's bones felt like fightning against over 1 Million Kaguya who had mastered the Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai, which is something that doesn't even exist anyways; even Kensei was being overwhelmed by it, despite his overwhelming amount of power in the Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai. Shikyo respnods insulted, claiming that he should rise that number to at least 10 Million, completely stunning Kensei beyond belief. He became well known for using this technique during the Jaded War, which took place fifty years before the First Great Shinobi World War, in which he single handedly took out millions of enemies on the battlefield with this jutsu, essentially pathing the way for his side to win said war. According to Shoyo, very few Jutsu, including his own Saimyosho, Kisekiteki's Lightning Release, and Kokuhyo Nara's Fire Release, which has enough raw power and speed to actually get past the unbelievably powerful defenses of his bones. Aside from his own bones, he's also able to utilize his own bones in combat, similar to how a Blood Release user can use not only their own blood, but also their opponent's blood against them. When launching his bones, he can fight in any desired method with another group fo enemies, while still controlling the other bones which were previously launched with his mind if he chooses at the same time.
- Muscular Manipulation: Another unique trait about Shikyo's Taijutsu, due to years of training, is the ability to control his own muscular strcuture. Although a technique that appears to be very simple at a first glance, at it's core it's one of the most useful techniques in his arsenal of Taijutsu powers. This allows him to instantaneously increase or decrease how large that his own muscles are, simply put, effectively increasing or decreasing how physically strong that he is.
Legendary Dark Release Grandmaster:
Fire Release Master:
Lightning Release Master:
Water Release Expert:
Wind Release Expert:
Light Release Expert:
Earth Release Expert:
Battles and Events
- (To Rock Lee) "To use Taijutsu and to perform Taijutsu are two completely different things; in order to truly become a Grandmaster in the art one must first learn and understand what this meanin is, and then practice it continouesly. If all you do is simply 'Use' Taijutsu then you have not truly "Practiced" Taijutsu. If you 'Use' Taijutsu, you're launching attacks without even understanding the meaning behind the attacks. Every true Taijutsu attack has a distinctive, unique, original meaning behind them; any Taijutsu technique which has no meaning behind it isn't a true Taijutsu technique. If you 'Practice' Taijutsu, you understand the meaning, usage, and why it's used. That is the only way to truly become a Taijutsu Grandmaster. A Shinobi like yourself, who only uses Taijutsu isntead of practicing Taijutsu, will never be able to reach my level."
- *(To Seishin Hyuga, shortly after they first met) "Take it from me, being immortal isn't all it's cracked up to be. Due to my current unbreakable situation I was like you at one point, but now I see the truth, and it's only filled with misery and heartache. When you're immortal, you can never get close to anyone. Everyone you've ever loved and cared about will age as you do not. They might become terrified of you and turn against you.....and even if they don't, they'll move on, why'll you'll be forever trapped within the fabric of time. Time and time again I've wished and prayed that I could undo what I once did, but I know it can't be. I know that this is irreversable. This living Hell known as immortality has broken my very soul and left me empty. It's not something that you want to delve yourself into. No goal is worth the risk, trust me, my love."
- (To Kisekiteki Hyuga) "As much as I'd hate to admit it, brother, you and I are much alike. We have things we want to protect, and are willing to put not only our lives, but the lives of others, on the line in order to accomplish them. However, it takes more than conviction and sacrifice to accomplish the goals we seek. It also takes the ability and natural gifts to fight, win, and continue obtaining more power. That is the difference between you and I. Despite your age, you are nothing but a child you believes that all he needs is his conviction and will power. It's that kind of naive bullshit that's going to end up getting you killed, brother."
- (To Seishin Hyuga) "There are many types of monsters in the world. I am only one in a vast universe of evil beings. Monsters that steal. Monsters that corrupt. Monsters that are corrupt. Monsters that manipulate. Monsters that murder. Monsters that rape women. Monsters that rape children. Monsters that abduct children. Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves. Monsters that devour dreams. Monsters who embrace the darkness. Monsters who extingush light. Cowardly monsters. Greedy monsters. Prideful monsters. Wrathful monsters. Envy filleld monsters. Lustful monsters. And then, there's monsters that tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters aare the worst type, the main reason being is that they're unpredictable, and it's nealry impossible, if not completely impossible, to actually predict their movements and thoughts. They are much more intelligent than any others. They sleep, even though they never get tired. They eat, even though they've never expereinced hunger. They drink, even though they've never experienced thirst. They laugh, even though they've never experienced humor. They pose as humans, even though they have no idea what a human truly is. They attempt to love, even though they have no understanding of the human heart, nad don't require love or affection. They seek friendship, even though they have no idea how to love. They study, even though they have no interest in knowledge. If I were to encounter one of those monsters, I would likely be devoured and completely destroyed by it.....because in all reality, I am one of those monsters."
- (To Kensei Koshiharu) "Do not judge me by what your eyes see, as they are fake. Do not judge me by what your ears hear, as they are false. Do not judge me by what your heart tells you, as your heart lies. Judge me only by the actions that I commit, as that will show you my true colors. Now walk forward with me, to the promised land."
- (To Shoyo Aburame) "Do you really believe that it's that simple? Sensei, out of everyone in this world, I would expect at least you to understand. The desire to protect breeds hatred, hatred protects people, and the cycle continues. My goal lies beyond the desire to protect or to salavge. I desire the bigger picture. What I desire is the world."
- (To Sairo Yamanaka) "My goal, from the very beginning, had nothing to do with saving this world. This pathetic race is beyond saving. No, what I seek is the destruction of all paths bound by fate. The blood bath called destiny that cages us up like animals. I will destroy those concepts with my own hands."
- (To Kisekiteki Hyuga) "No brother, I don't hate you. In fact, I envy you. Your power, your strength, and your will are all things that I've wished to take from you for years. I guess you could call it "Jealousy" if nothing else; however, I think it's more on the lines of a deep foundation of respect, respect that almost rivals the respect that I still have for our late sensei, Satoshi Inuzuka. It's that very respect that makes me want to crush you into dust more and more. You're about to find out exactly how respect can sometimes be a greater weapon that even the deepest, darkest, most intense hatred."
- Although he calls himself Shikyo Fushiawase, his real name is actually Shikyo Hyuga.
- He's one of only two Hyuga to unlock the other two forms of the Byakugan, Tenkei Byakugan and Tenkei Shippu Byakugan, the other being his brother, Kisekiteki Hyuga.
- According to the databooks:
- Shikyo wishes to fight several Shinobi: Satoshi Inuzuka, Sairo Yamanaka, Shoyo Aburame, Kokuhyo Nara, Setsuna Akimichi, Hagaromo Otsutsuki, Kaguya Otsutsuki, Hashirama Senju, Madara Uchiha, and most of all his brother, Kisekiteki Hyuga. He also wishes to fight the entirety of the modern day Hyuga Clan at once to test their power.
- Shikyo's favorite food is shrimp.
- Shikyo's least favorite food is anything with Wasabi.
- Shikyo's favorite drink is Ramune.
- Shikyo's least favorite drink is vitamine water.
- Shikyo's favorite word is "Taijutsu."
- Shikyo's least favorite word is "Failure."
- Shikyo's favorite phrase is "Fight from the Heart."
- Shikyo's least favorite phrase is "I've Failed."
- During his long life, in Jumokugakure and then Konohagakure, Shikyo has completed at total of 5,000 official missions; 4,000 D Rank Missions, 500 C Rank Missions, 250 B Rank Missions, 200 A Rank Missions, 49 S Rank Missions, and 1 Mission which was said to be so difficult that it's higher than even the most difficult of S Rank Missions, it doesn't actually have an official rank. 40 of the 49 S Rank Missions were Solo Missions which Shikyo took on all by himself.
- Shikyo's biggest hobbies are Meditation and training to make himself stronger.
- Shikyo's first name, Shikyo, means "Death."
- Shikyo's last name, Fushiawase, means "Unnhappiness."
- Shikyo's infobox picture is taken from the character Izumi from the manga series Bloody Cross.